Wednesday 6 October 2010

Fresh Blood > Dada Trash Collage


Dada Trash Collage
> Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
> Experimental


MP3: "Moon"
from the album Cool Waves/Bad Days (out tomorrow, self-released)
MP3: "Two Eyes"
from the album Cool Waves/Bad Days (out tomorrow, self-released)
[More Dada Trash Collage's releases here]

> William Freed of Dada Trash Collage:
«Dada Trash Collage to me, is all about composing with sound rather than instruments. It really allows me to keep things exciting for myself to know that anything and everything can become part of the final product. On my new record “Cool Waves/ Bad Days” sci-fi films had a huge influence on things both lyrically, and sonically. There are so many dense human emotions bottled up in those stories, and there is no limit as to where those films may go. I think having that mindset was really important to me while I was writing the album.»

No comments: