Wednesday 11 August 2010

Photos > Radfest > Corsica Studios, London


As you've may noticed before, we haven't been posting any live recordings lately. And this time it won't be any different. The thing is that I did not attend any music festival this year -- which is basically the only thing going on in Portugal during this period -- as I was in Italy spending some nice days with charlie and I'm currently in London trying to sort out some things about my future. Last sunday I went to this rad fest called, hmm, Radfest, in Corsica Studios, whose headliner was A Place To Bury Strangers, bul also featured a bunch of cool bands as Von Haze, Dam Mantle, Graffiti Island, Bo Ningen and some not-so-interesting others. Ganglians were meant to play but, for reasons that are still obscure to me, they didn't make it to the fest. I didn't record anything but my old friend Bruna took the awesome photos you can see after the jump plus many others, which you can check soon at her online portfolio and blog. Hopefully next time we'll have some audio for you guys.




No comments: