Origin: Victoria, Australia
A-Side of the Fatboy 7" (Arbitrage Records, 2010)
[Buy the 7" vinyl here]
1. How would you describe your sound in a few words?
Neon Garage Punk Step.
2. Name 3 bands without whom you wouldn't exist.
Dead Kennedys, Nirvana, Jay Reatard.
3. If you'd have the chance to work with any film director, who would that be?
4. Tell us a bit about the making of these songs.
These songs came together rather quickly, as they were some of the first tracks we came up with. We just wanted to be raucous and loud, then we decided to be raucous and loud and write songs about villains. Australia is a country built by convicts, we have a rich history of colourful characters, we are trying to bring them to life in these songs.
We recorded live to half inch reel to reel in the top room of our house, its honest.....or as honest as a record about dishonesty can be.
5. Do you still buy CDs/vinyl/ tape?
Steal shit loads of vinyl..